CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Challenge

    I decided to take a blog challenge, then I thought are you crazy? (I tend to ask myself that a lot these days.) I am so far behind on my blogging that I have gotten discouraged with myself, but I am not giving up, this was a way to hold myself accountable and to cherish the memories of our home schooling years so I promised myself I would keep at it.
   Anyway I have singed on to the challenge, shouldn't be a hard one but one that the world needs a little more of. Over at Toddler Approved, They are holding a kindness Challenge from 1/16/12 to 2/14/12 so go on over and link up and grab their cute button and let us all be a little more kind.

I have been looking at  Erica's character studies  for a while and guess what, she just happens to have one on kindness (gentleness) but I just have not found the right time to add those into our studies. So with the challenge this is as good a time as any.  If you have never tried any of her curriculum you should, she has lots for free and what she does sell is very cheap, personally I think she should charge more but thankful she doesn't.

If you choose to do the challenge leave a comment and let us know some of the things you did, don't forget to leave a comment on Toddler Approved also, and to check the challenge every Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures