CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Friday, February 17, 2012

CA Collection

 
First of all, THANKS for visiting us. I hope these can help your little one in anyway.
I made these with Lady Jey and Lady Bells in mind, who at the time were 5 and 30 months old. There are lots of awesome material online made by some pretty talented ladies, but at the time I was printing some pages from here and some from there never really having a constant theme. So I decided that the best thing for me to do was make our own collection as to have a complete theme of the pages that they were  able to do. So with that in mind, this is what I created. Understand that as they grows so will the collections, And since we do not do the collections in order B may be more advance than A but I will try to update each collection as time allows.
Please just use these materials for yourself do not host our materials on any website. If you have a blog and post about our material please provide a link back to us here.
If you use any of our materials please leave us a comment, so we know others are enjoying our work as well.
I listed all of the collections I am working on and those that will be in the works. As soon as I finish them the link will appear. Thanks for joining us here at Our Days at CA!


A for Apple
B for Ballerina
C for Cats 
D for Dress-Up
E for
F for Fairy
G for Goose (silly)
H for Horse
I for
J for
K for
L for lion 
M for Monkey (sock)
N for
O for
P for Princess
P for Pig
Q for
R for Race Car
S for soup
T for Turtle
U for
V for violin
W for Worm (book)
X for
Y for Yellow
Z for Zebra
Special units
Birthday
Valentine
Spring
Easter
Summer
Monster (cute)  (We don’t do Halloween)
Fall
Thanksgiving
Winter
Christmas




 
 
The ideas for these pages came from various places, some being 1+1+1=1, Erica, and Over the Big Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures