CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Friday, August 24, 2012

Four years already!?


I can not believe how the years have passed by, it has been 4 years since we have started down this path but it seems like just yesterday. I started out scared and unsure how things would turn out and here I am 4 years later, happy and have loved every minute of it. I have loved every special moment that I have spent with my babies and can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us, and the many years left to come!
And so I introduce you to MY class of 2012/13…
SANY0282
SANY0285SANY0286
Prince and princessa, who were my guinea pigs, have grown up quite fast. It is hard to believe that I taught Princessa in 1st grade and here she is now in the 4th grade. And Prince who had the most experience with public school has made the switch so smoothly without any complaint.
SANY0287SANY0284
And my two babies Lady Jey and Lady Bells who have known nothing but homeschooling and have been involved since they could crawl. I remember the days Lady Jey use to cry to do school and my endless hours of searching the net and discovering Tot-school. Which Lady Bells is now in her last year of doing, (sniff) Sad smile
I am so proud of my babies, but it also makes me sad to see how fast they are growing and becoming more and more independent.
SANY0288SANY0290SANY0289SANY0291
I LOVE you, my I love yous, and here's to another great year of learning and special moments together here at Our Days at CA!



                                      Not Back to School Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures