CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Studies

Our home-schooling journey began 2 years ago, so we are still going through a trail and error phase. With my children and my teaching style a packaged curriculum did not seem to work for us. So over the past 2 years I have pulled from here and there, seeing what "fit" us and what didn't. So I guess that would make us a eclectic home-schooling family. We also tried a traditional style, but all the worksheets and test seemed mundane. As some of you probably already found, my children were doing better narrating their "test" then doing them by paper and pencil. So I have decided to incorporate more reciting and narrating. So I guess now we would be considered a mix of CM and traditional styles. Whatever one may want to label us as we just call it Our Days At CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures