CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Calendar Printables

I am in the process of making calendar numbers and month titles for our calendar. I will link them as soon as each is finished. Sorry I am not able to make one post for each, but I still have not figured out how to make a multilevel drop down menu. If anyone can lend a hand, please leave a comment.

Months/Numbers
January
February
March
April                                                             
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December


Extras/Activities
Season cards
sight word cards
number cards
color cards
shape cards

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the information about making the calendar. I signed up to follow your site and would love for you to check out my new blog as well. www.shadycreekacademy.blogspot.com

    I just posted some of how we did ECC last year. We absolutely LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...