CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

And who ordered the Apples?


To compliment our A for apples unit we did an apple tasting activity. This is how I got Prince a couple years back to even taste an apple. Anyway we did it again this year because Lady Jey is older and could be more involved.
Over the weekend I gather a couple of different types of apples that were new to our tasting. Some of these is for an apple desert I am going to cook later in the week.

SANY0330

I prepared a simple graph chart so that could chart the different taste and texture. I then gather the kids around the table

SANY0334 and we were off.
The favorites ended up being…

Prince- Granny Smith
SANY0338


Princessa- Pink lady ( I wonder if the name had anything to do with it!?)
SANY0335

Lady Jey- Fuji
SANY0340

Lady Bells- all of them Winking smile.
SANY0337

The kids really had fun! So of course I did too, I have lots more planned for this season and the upcoming holidays, can’t wait~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures