CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Monday, September 19, 2011

book basket

     I don't know about you guys, but when I first got the TM for MFW ECC, I was excited. Here was a complete book of lesson plans I did not have to sit and write out, even though I tweaked it a little to fit us, and added some things in, like the highlights top secret. Although when it came to getting things ready for the book basket, our public library was scarce on the books referred by the Hazells. So I spent most of the summer trying to find books at our library to fit in with each week. My kids LOVE to read, sometimes I think it is all they do, so I had a job ahead of me.
     When I finally finished I was happy with the results, so happy that I thought I would share my hard work with you guys. So each lesson I am planning on posting a what's in the book-basket the Friday before we start a country, in hopes that it might help someone else out there. Good luck and thanks for reading with us here at our days at CA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures