CAUTION!! "Greatness" in the making. ENTER at OWN risk!
(does not work to good with Explorer?!) Try FireFox

Friday, May 11, 2012

MIA


It has been awhile since I have posted anything, but things have been so CRAZY around here.

For one I have decided awhile back that MFW was not working for us, although I LOVE their mission, so I have been busy recreating our lesson plans using a collection of things.

Second, not only have we been schooling but I have also been planning things for our upcoming summer studies. I want this summer to be more productive then last year was, I figure if we are going to do school, then we need to do things that we need and want to do.

Last we have been busy with the two additions to our family.
SANY0849SANY0850
Even though I did not actually give birth, after it was all finished I felt like it. It took our Pug, Roxie 10 hours to give birth to 4 pups to of which we lost. We had to help her from beginning to end, so it was exhausting. She was not in very good health afterwards so we had to do some of the feedings ourselves…
But 3 weeks later…
SANY0852 Amber MoonStoneSANY0854Midnight ShadowBear

Happy and healthy Puginese pups!
SANY0853
SANY0856
SANY0870
SANY0869
That’s our days at CA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures
Bible Verse Pictures